Sunday, January 2, 2011

年の卯

Happy New Years, reader! It's the year of the rabbit, which means... Well, I don't really know. I don't pay a whole heck of a lot to the zodiac. I only did when I was in fifth grade, and really into Fruits Basket.

Anyway, did you make a New Years resolution? I know I did, I came up with four, in fact!
1. Take better care of my skin. It's not awful, but according the woman at the spa who gave me a facial the other day, I have, "Scattered breakouts due to dry skin, and then overproduction of oils." That just kind of sounds gross, and clear skin is always a nice thing to have, so I'm going to get into a better skin care routine this year.
2. Read the Bible front to back. It'll probably help understand Christianity a bit more, or at least I think it would.
3. Don't be stupid. What I do in high school counts, and the people in my life right now certainly have an impact on me, so any major mistake could turn me on a path for the worse.
4. Now this one I hadn't originally thought of, but I spent New Years Eve with a few of my friends, and well, girl will be girls. We spent most of the night gossiping about boys or prospecting couples. (To think we stayed up until four!) We all made a resolution that in 2011, we would get boyfriends!

Χρόνια πολα! I wish you many years to come!
~Larz

No comments:

Post a Comment