Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Obligatory Intro Post Is Obligatory

Hi, there new reader. I thought it would be more professional if I told a little about myself before I started blogging, rather then putting out posts out of the blue.

I've had two blogs here before. They were both immature. The first was about strange happenings in my life, in a kind of down-to-earth-yet-funny David Sedaris style. (Before I knew who David Sedaris is, mind you.) The second was about my experiences in a Muse free world, where most people either hated the band or simply didn't know. That one made me sound like a whiner.

I hope to use this blog as my thinking space, so pardon if I say things that offend you on occasion. Expect anything from teenage-angst filled rants to philosophical ponderings to music reviews. Expect a post every Sunday, as it's my only day off and therefore the only time I'm guaranteed a good chunk of, well, time. However, if like now I'm on vacation, I'll update any time something good comes to mind.

I hope this blog doesn't sputter out quickly to nothingness like the other two did!
~Larz

No comments:

Post a Comment